Sumy State University: Important Dates 2021-22
In order to secure your admission in Sumy State University for the 2021-22 admission cycle, it is important to adhere to the following important timelines and dates-
|Commencement of 2021-2 intake cycle||September,2021 & February,2022|
|Commencement of Application||September,2021 & February,2022|
|Call Letter||within the next three to four weeks|
Sumy State University: Must Know Facts 2021-22
To secure admission in Sumy State University, here are some important details to keep in mind:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September,2021 & February,2022|
|NEET Exam||No, however, it is required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Application Processing Time||45-60 Days|
|Black Sea National University fees||₹ 3,74,000 per year|
|MBBS Course duration||6 Years|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Ranking of University||Country Ranking - 6 World Rating - 3 Star|
|Recognition||MCI, WHO Approved|
Sumy State University Fee Structure for MBBS
MBBS abroad can be a costly affair for students. However, to study MBBS in Ukraine at Sumy State University actually costs less than MBBS in India from a private university and many other European universities.
Given below is an annual estimate of Sumy State University fee for MBBS:
|Course Fee in USD (approx)||5000 USD||₹ 374000/-|
|Hostel Annual Fees||1000 USD||₹ 70000/-|
|One-time Charges||1500 USD||₹ 105000/-|
|Total fee for 1st Year||7500 USD||₹ 449000/-|
|2nd - 6th year fees||5000 USD (each year)||₹ 374000/-|
|Total Fee||30000 USD||₹ 2247000/-|
Note: 1 USD = ₹ 70/-
Sumy State University fees mentioned above is approximate and subject to change with fluctuation in exchange rate of the currency.
Food expenses every year may be extra, up to Rs. 70000.
Caution : OTC - One Time Charges many students are cheated by Agents as these fees are collected by them and told paid to college numerous students reported cheated by such things. There are no actual OTC charged by any college in Ukraine.
these are just Visa & Insurance Fees less than $700 USD.
Sumy State University MBBS Syllabus
The university offers a well-rounded syllabus for aspiring medical professionals. Medical education at Sumy State University aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way.
Here is the detailed syllabus of Sumy State University for MBBS:
|1||40 Weeks||Latin, Ukrainian, History of Ukraine, Medical Terminology, Political Science, History of Medicine, Fundamentals of Psychology, Pedagogy, Biophysics, Medical Chemistry, Human Anatomy, Medical Biology, Embryology|
|2||40 Weeks||Human Anatomy, Cytology, Embryology, Physiology, General Surgery, Microbiology|
|3||40 Weeks||Microbiology, Virology, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Hygiene and Ecology, Propaedeutic of Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, Radiology|
|4||40 Weeks||Surgery, Biostatics, Urology, Medical Psychology, Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, Narcology|
|5||40 Weeks||Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Medical Genetics, Traumatology, Paediatrics, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Epidemiology, Surgery, Neurosurgery, Dissection course|
|6||40 Weeks||Hygiene and Ecology, Surgery, Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Internal Medicine, General Medicine, Oncology|
Sumy State University: FMGE Performance 2019
FMGE Performance of Sumy State University for 2019 is as follows:
|Name of University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass %|
|Sumy State University||11||3||27.27%|
Sumy State University Timetable
Following is the Sumy State University timetable for the academic year 2021-2022:
|Lectures and Practical Lessons||02/09/2021 – 29/12/2021|
|Exams Session||06/01/2022 – 19/01/2022|
|Winters Holidays Break||20/01/2022 – 26/01/2022|
|Lectures and Practical Lessons||20/01/2022 – 26/01/2022|
|Exams Session||01/06/2022 – 14/06/2022|
|Summer Holidays Break||15/06/2022 – 31/08/2022|
Sumy State University world ranking and Recognition
Sumy State University for MBBS is recognized by WHO, MCI and Ministry of Education and Science, Ukraine.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Sumy State University
Aspiring students need to meet the following eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Ukraine at Sumy State University:
- A minimum of 50% aggregate in 10+2 with biology, Physics, Chemistry as subjects is required for General category students to pursue MBBS in abroad.
- A minimum of 45% aggregate in 10+2 with biology, Physics, Chemistry as subjects is required for SC/ST/OBS category students to study MBBS in Ukraine 2021-22.
- Passing English subject examination in 10+2 is compulsory.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 17 and below 25 years on 31st December of the year of admission in MBBS course at Sumy State University.
- Qualifying NEET exam is not a Sumy State University admission requirement. However, NEET will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a career in India.
Sumy State University admissions have an easy and smooth process.
Sumy State University admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Sumy State University admissions:
Step. 01Contact the university by email and attach scanned copies of Secondary School Completion certificate, passport and birth certificate.
Step. 02After confirmation by the university, send required documents for next step of admission, as instructed.
Step. 03Sumy State University admission office will issue a provisional admission letter to the selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 04Once the candidate accepts the admission letter, they need to apply for the Invitation letter which will be sent to the applicant’s house by the Embassy of Ukraine.
Step. 05Next step in Sumy State University admissions is receiving visa approval. Once this is done, the selected student needs to inform the university of their date and time of arrival.
And your dream to study MBBS abroad will begin!
Sumy State University admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Welcome letter from the university
- 6 colour photographs
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Scorecard (if opted)
- Guardian’s Bank Statement
- Bank Receipt of first year tuition fee (Paid)
- Medical Certificate from Ministry of Foreign affairs
- Student Visa
Faculties Offered: MBBS course at Sumy State University
To decide on whether the university is a good choice for you, check out the list of faculties available after Sumy State University admission:
- Faculty of Family Medicine
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Surgery
- Faculty of Obstetrics
- Faculty of Traumatology
- Faculty Therapy
Hostel and Accommodation
Accommodation is available for International students getting medical education at Sumy State University. Based on Sumy State University reviews, the following facilities and amenities are available at the hostel:
- 5 hostels have well-furnished rooms with desks, chairs, beds, blankets, mattresses, geysers, lamps, pillows etc.
- Gym and Reading Hall in hostel premises is open to all students. The cafeteria serves snacks and meals around the clock.
- Hostel building has a capacity of 800 students where rooms are allotted on sharing basis, 2-3 people in one room.
- The hostel is under 24x7 strict security and surveillance. The hostel staff dedicatedly maintains sanitation and discipline.
- There are separate floors for girls and boys.
- Students who wish to live more independently during their MBBS course in Ukraine can opt for private accommodation near the campus 2nd year onwards. Public transport and supermarkets are easily available.
Students’ Life: MBBS in Sumy State University
Finding a comfortable and safe space is very important for international students. Students who study MBBS in Sumy State University have a lot to explore while their MBBS in Ukraine 2021-22.
- The university provides its students with the best infrastructure for both academic and cultural activities. There is a spacious auditorium, Computer labs, well-equipped labs, sports facility and cafeteria for students and faculty.
- The library is huge and well-stacked with books and journals, accessible to all students without any cost.
- Students at the university enjoy a thriving university life circling around cultural programs and extra-curricular activities.
- Drama groups, literary clubs, sports teams and student volunteers for social work find space in Sumy State University. Every student has a chance to explore their various interests.
- The university hosts cultural festivals that celebrate the diversity of the students. Experience of studying MBBS in Sumy State University for Indian students will be rich and widen their worldview.
- The university is dedicated to ensure physical as well as mental well being of its students. Psychological support and counselling are open for all students who need help with any matter.
- The University also gives driving lessons to students who wish to learn driving a vehicle and become more independent during your MBBS abroad.
Sumy State University tuition fee is manageable as it cost relatively lesser than fees in private Indian medical colleges. Sumy State University fees is affordable and ensures quality education and infrastructure to study MBBS in Sumy State University for Indian students.
Yes, the university is a good one for MBBS and approved by MCI and WHO. Sumy State University world rating is 3 star. Sumy State University tuition fees is economical and provides quality education for students. Sumy State University admission process is quite smooth as well.
Sumy State University Ukraine world rating is 3 star and ranking in the country is 04.
Duration of medical course in Sumy State is 6 years. MBBS in abroad is 6 years long in most universities.
Average Spending by Indian Students at Sumy State University (in Hryvnia)
Note - 1 Hryvnia = Approx. INR 2.60/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 100-200 Hryvnia
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 100-120 Hryvnia
- Indian Restaurants Meal for two: 80-180 Hryvnia
- Cappuccino: 10-40 Hryvnia
- Bread for 2 people: 10-20 Hryvnia
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 10-15 Hryvnia
- Average public transport expense (Monthly Pass): 120-250 Hryvnia
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 35-60 Hryvnia
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 4500-5500 Hryvnia
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 3000-4000 Hryvnia
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 1700-4000 Hryvnia
- Internet Expense: 80-140 Hryvnia
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 500-1500 Hryvnia
- Casual Wear (Levis etc): 700-2500 Hryvnia
- Shoes and footwear: 2000- 3000 Hryvnia
5 Restaurants for Indian Students near Sumy State University
La Spezia gives you Italian and European food options. They also serve vegetarian meals.
This restaurant serves American cuisine and is popular for its steaks. Drinks are available as well for all your party plans.
On days when you wish to explore the cuisine and culture of Ukraine and Europe, Shalena Shkvarka is the place. They serve Ukrainian, European and Eastern European dishes.
Perfect place for weekend brunches with European food and regular coffee plans.
The café serves Italian food and beverages. They have vegetarian friendly options too.