Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv: Important Dates and Timelines
Admission in Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv timelines are as follows.
|Commencement of the 2021-22 Admissions Cycle||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Commencement of Application||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Receipt of Call Letter||Within 2 weeks of Application|
Admission in Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv: Must Know Facts 2021-22
Just like other universities in Ukraine, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv admissions require you to remember some important points:
|Last Date to Apply||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||No, however, it is required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Tuition Fees||₹ 3,15,000/- per year|
|Total Students||23686 (Students Enrolled)|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English & European|
|University Recognition||Received 4th level accreditation|
|University Ranking||Country Ranking - 8 World Rating - 3 Star|
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyi Fee structure 2021-22
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv fees would cost you around $42,430 for the entire 6-year duration including the cost of food, stay, transport, and Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv annual tuition fees. The detailed split is as below:
|Fee Structure||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fees||4,500 USD||4,500 USD||4,500 USD||4,500 USD||4,500 USD||4,500 USD|
|Hostel||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD|
|Food||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD|
|Total Fees||6,500 USD||6,500 USD||6,500 USD||6,500 USD||6,500 USD||6,500 USD|
Thus, if you compare this amount with all the colleges that offer MBBS in Ukraine in 2021-22, you will find that it is more or less the same. Thus, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv fees are affordable.
Note: 1$ = ₹ 73.37 (It may vary)
OTC means One Time Charges.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv fees have to be paid in US dollars ($) only.
The living expenses mentioned here may vary according to the student’s lifestyle and other conditions.
The tuition and hostel fees are subjected to increase every year.
There are no hidden charges in the table above.
Caution : OTC - One Time Charges many students are cheated by Agents as these fees are collected by them and told paid to college numerous students reported cheated by such things. There are no actual OTC charged by any college in Ukraine.
these are just Visa & Insurance Fees less than $700 USD.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv for MBBS: The Syllabus
Studying MBBS in Ukraine will enable you with a lifetime of learning due to the variety of subjects Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv will enable you with:
|Histology, Cytology, and Embryology|
|Latin Language and Medical Terminology|
|Medical Biology, Genetics, and Parasitology|
|History of Medicine|
|Bio-inorganic, Information science, and Medical Equipment|
|Bases of psychology and pedagogic|
|Radial diagnostics and radial therapy|
|Propaedeutic of inner diseases with the care of patients|
|Social medicine and organization of health protection services|
|Pharmacology and medical dispensing of medicine|
|Propaedeutic of children diseases with the care of children|
|General surgery with anaesthesiology and cafe of patients|
|General surgery with anaesthesiology and cafe of patients|
|Obstetrics and gynaecology|
|Economics of health protection|
|Remedial gymnastics and sport medicine|
|Psychiatry, narcology and medical psychology|
|Faculty paediatrics with medical genetics|
|Facultative therapy with physiotherapy|
|Hospital therapy and military field therapy|
|Traumatology and orthopaedic|
|Infectious and tropical diseases|
|Children infectious diseases|
|Basics of law|
|Epidemiology and military epidemiology|
|Military field surgery|
|Economics of health protection|
|Obstetrics and gynaecology|
|Rheumatology (intensive care)|
|Clinical immunology and allergology|
|Social medicine and organization of health protection|
|Children infection diseases|
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv : The Medium of Teaching
Studying MBBS at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv for Indian students could be considerable due to the liberty the university offers in choosing your medium of instruction.
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv for medicine facilitates learning in three languages – English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
- Especially for Indian students, the course is specifically structured in English to enable easy learning for Indian students.
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev: FMGE Performance
Aspirants consider Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev admissions due to its excellent FMGE performance over the years:
|Name of University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass %|
|Kyiv Medical University||7||3||42.86%|
Kyiv Medical University: Rector's Message
Dear Medical Aspirants,
For 28 years now, Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev for MBBS has been the frontrunner in Ukraine. Today, a country’s development is scaled against the nation’s healthcare plans and agenda. Medicine as we know, has been revolutionised time and again to evolve as per the current need.
Kyiv Medical University has been striving to provide a well-rounded education to all medical aspirants with an excellent mix of detailed theoretical concepts, thorough and well-researched academic courses, up-to-date laboratories and other facilities for a hands-on practical exposure from well-established doctors for all students. On this note, I express my heartfelt regards and best wishes for everyone wanting to join Kyiv Medical University.
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev, Ukraine, and its world ranking has been consistently improving and this stands as a testament to the fact that we give rise to scores of successful medical practitioners each year by providing them everything that they need. I would like to express my personal and heartfelt regards for success and happiness in your medical career.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv ranking 2021
If you are not yet convinced, looking at these astounding Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv’s ranking will instantly lure your attention:ity of Kyiv’s ranking will instantly lure your attention:
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv Recognition and Accreditations
You want the best when it comes to your education, especially, a professional degree like MBBS – and looking at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine, and its world ranking you know that you will get premium education here. Moreover, the university has been recognised by stalwarts like:
- Medical Council of India
- World Health Organisation
- Ministry of Science and Education, Ukraine – 4th Level of Accreditation
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv admission reuirements and the Eligibility criteria
Deciding to do an MBBS abroad does not stop at choosing the best college, it also needs you to understand where do you fit in your chosen university’s criteria. Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv admission office has laid out simple rules of eligibility. These are:
- You do not need to take either IELTS, TOEFL, or any other entrance to fulfil Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv’s admission requirements.
- You must have attained 17 years of age either before or on the 31st of October of the year of admission.
- You must have completed your 10+2 with a minimum aggregate score of 50% in courses like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to study MBBS in Ukraine.
- To study MBBS in Ukraine in 2021-22, you need not take the NEET. However, NEET will be needed in case you need to pursue a profession in India.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv admission: The process
In order to study MBBS in Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, you need to carefully go through the following steps:
Step. 01Go to the university official portal and initiate your admission process by filling out an application form.
Step. 02After filling out the application form, you have an option of sending your scanned documents through the official website.
Step. 03Next, they evaluate your profile and send you the confirmation letter within two weeks.
Step. 04After all this, your immigration procedure begins and you are sent an invitation letter.
Step. 05Now, go to the Ukraine’s Embassy in Delhi and submit all your documents along with the invitation letter.
Step. 06Lastly, after all the verification, you could apply for the student visa at the embassy.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv Admission Office Stated - Documents required
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv for MBBS mandates you to have these documents. Call us if you are facing troubles.
- Your 10+2 marksheets
- Your English translated and notarised birth certificate
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv Invitation Letter
- Your Student Visa
- A valid passport of yours
- Medical Council of India issued certificate of eligibility.
- Your parent or guardian provided affidavit with your HIV medical report.
- The full-fees paid receipt of your first year at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv: Courses Offered
Apart from MBBS in Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, there are some of the other courses the university offers too:
- General Medicine
MBBS in Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv: The course duration
Studying MBBS at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv guarantees you a 5.8 years of quality education with:
- Pre-clinical studies during the first three years.
- Post pre-clinical fundamentals, you are exposed to practical experiences and 1-year of hands-on internship.
- MBBS course at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv combines the advantages of theoretical studies and practical exposure.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv hostel and accomodation facilities
Apart from a world class education, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv also provides both national and international students a convenient and a comfortable environment to stay and learn in. These state-of-the-art facilities have positively impacted Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine, and its world ranking. Let’s look at how the hostel and the campus takes care of you:
- Hostels at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv have luxurious rooms with two or three beds, laundry, connected washrooms, refrigerator, and a common kitchen.
- You might consider Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv admissions also because of the inspiring and a learning-conducive atmosphere the campus provides. This is proved by the fact that the university has a special study room in hostels for students apart from their rooms and a hygienic, and well-maintained mess that cooks Indian food, too!
- To make your stay home-like, the hostel also regularly maintains basic utilities in rooms like beddings and pillows, mattresses, blankets and quilts, along with a separate wardrobe, table, and chair for each student.
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv fees includes the hostel fees too which covers the basic costs of hot and cold water, 24X7 electricity, an electric stove, and a washing machine for laundry. The university also offers continuous 10 mbps internet supply, however, it is chargeable. Students from all over the world come to study at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv and that’s why the cooks over there prepare food from across the globe comprising various cuisines. Thus, Indian students can have wholesome Indian food whenever they like.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv: Facilities Offered
Students thrive and excel when they are provided a great environment to learn in. And that leads to the consistent up keep of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv world ranking. The various facilities and amenities handy to students at the campus are:
- Sports and Recreation Centre
- Lavish Hostels and Stay
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv: The College Infrastructure
MBBS in Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv has always been the frontrunner in the country and the world at large mainly due to the foundational tenets that have been designed in a way that inspires high quality learning. One of these tenets is the architecture of the university – it is the best in Ukraine! Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv has specific buildings allotted to specific educational departments.
- One of the largest universities in Ukraine area-wise, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv showcases its architectural talent in three other buildings than the regular academic building and the hostel – The Botanical Garden, The Red Building, and The Yellow Building.
- Located at the heart of the city with a massive square structure, The Red Building is the core building of the campus.
- Botanical Gardens spread over an area of 5.22 acres with more than 10,000 plant species and varieties to study and learn.
- Used earlier as a gymnasium, The Yellow Building is aptly called ‘The Humanities Building’ because of its usage and architectural design.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv: The Student Life
Keeping in mind the rigorous academic year of students studying medicine, the campus and the activities in it are designed and structured in a way that the students are able to not only maintain but escalate their lifestyle what with many international people coming together.
- To help students focus on their physical, mental and overall health alongside studies, various avenues like library, canteen, sports and recreation centres, and health clubs have been built.
- Many international medical aspirants coming together provides every admitted student an opportunity to interact with people from cultures, backgrounds and places across the globe which in turn helps enhance and mould their personalities.
- Overall, the extra-curricular activities, student societies, places and platforms to explore personal hobbies and interests along with specialised care for each student makes every TSNMU student a global citizen.
Studying Mbbs in Abroad and the Cost of Living
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv tuition fees is akin to other medical universities in the country; however, we have mentioned the monthly average spends you might have to incur in Kyiv. This might aid your dream of an MBBS abroad.
|Particulars||Approx. Range in USD||Approx. Range in Rs.|
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Taras Shevchenko National University
of Kyiv Reviews
I always wanted to pursue MBBS course in Ukraine because I had heard about the country’s medical supremacy in the world. However, as you all know, money required to study MBBS in abroad is huge. That’s why I was sceptical at first. But then I came across Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv tuition fees and I was astonished at the affordability of it all. Plus, the living cost in Kyiv was also manageable. And the quality of education that I would get from this investment was going to be massive because of the fact that the university stands in the top 2000 medical universities in the world. It was an unmissable opportunity for me.
Pursuing higher studies in other countries is an investment one thinks thoroughly before going ahead. Because you don’t just study outside, you stay in the country for awhile doing a job after your course is completed. That’s why I wanted to make sure that the money I would spend would give me the best returns in all terms. I looked at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv fees and the quality they are providing in return. I was instantly convinced, and I don’t regret my decision at all.
I was always determined to make it to the best medical universities in the world. I am passionate about being a doctor. And that’s why I studied hard to get into the university. Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv world ranking lies in the top 2000! That was a dream come true for me, and the experience proved to be true wherein I was fortunate enough to meet and study under the able guidance of some of the best medical practitioners in the world.
For me, the one thing that mattered the most about studying MBBS abroad was the access to the best resources – in terms of books and academics, industry professors and mentors, and facilities to learn like research and laboratories. I looked at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv world ranking and I was certain that I would learn from the best here. I took admission and I am happy that I did!
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv: FAQs
Apart from the details provided above, there are some questions that usually remain unanswered while deciding to study at Kyiv Medical University. We searched for such questions everywhere and answered them for you.
Yes, taking the medical tests and the HIV test is compulsory because the university would like to prevent the thousands of students, professors, and staff from contracting the disease. It is a mandatory step in the admission procedure.
No, it is not compulsory. You could stay at your own accommodation, too. However, staying at the university hostel would help you immerse totally in the learning experience.
No, the university has its primary medium of instruction as English. Further, the aspirants have an option to choose their teaching language from Ukrainian, Russian, and English.
Yes, translating the documents is required while taking admission to the university.
No, NEET is not compulsory for admission in the university. However, if the student wishes to pursue a profession in India, then NEET will be required.
Yes, you can do a part-time job while studying at the university to look after your expenses. However, it is not recommended due to the rigorousness of the academic requirements.
There are the usual disadvantages of climate and language in the city. Kyiv records below 0°C temperatures for a stretch of three to four winter months which could be hard to cope for some students. However, appropriate heating is provided at the university, in the city at all places and during transport. And the city mainly communicates in Ukrainian. But that issue can come up while studying in any outside country. Thus, these disadvantages are easy to manage.
Student Average Expenditure at Kyiv
Cost of Food
- Meal at an inexpensive restaurant: 150 Hryvnia
- Meal for two people at a mid-range priced restaurant for a three-course: 700 Hryvnia
- Combo meal at McDonalds: 109 Hryvnia
- Water for a 0.33 litres bottle: 10.92 Hryvnia
- Regular Coffee: 34.50 Hryvnia
Cost of Travel:
- Local Transport Ticket for one-way: 8 Hryvnia
- Monthly Pass for the Local Transport: 350 Hryvnia
- Taxi Fare for 1 Kms: 7 Hryvnia
- Combined spending on electricity, water, garbage, cooling, and heating for an 85m2 space: 2848.09 Hryvnia
- Local Prepaid Mobile Fare for 1 Minute: 1.13 Hryvnia
- Unlimited Internet at 60 mbps or more: 164.33 Hryvnia
- A pair of Jeans: 1939.81 Hryvnia
- A pair of mid-range running shoes: 2532.50 Hryvnia
- A one-bedroom apartment at the heart of the city: 16191.29 Hryvnia
- A one-bedroom apartment at the outskirts of the city: 9506.51 Hryvnia
Top 5 hangout spots in Kyiv
Beautiful, welcoming interiors with a silent, pleasing ambience for you to have engaging conversations along with home-like Indian food, Michelin standard sushi and European delicacies.
Crowds throng here to vibe with the quaint and plush interiors that take you to a different time-zone and serve you excellent brews and delectable Asian and European food with it. Heaven!
Sunshine, greens, wooden comfort and gorgeous pizzas with a wide range of toppings from vegan to meaty indulgences.
Indonesian kitchen that serves unforgettable Mexican dishes, too! This is a double jackpot for a foodie who likes wholesome food with a zen like atmosphere.
Channel your inner American and bite into the choicest steaks and grubs from the land of boldness. And all of it in a steal deal!