Living in Ternopil City
- Being an urban community in western Ukraine, it is a hub for all things consumerism.
- It is a green city with a splendid history and plenty of intriguing sights.
- The largest reservoir of Ternopil is called as Ternopil lake that was established on the secret river in 1951. It is the oldest construction in Ternopil.
- A stone wall with highly decorated gates surrounds the palace that was a castle with several defences.
Ternopil State Medical University – Address
Voli Square, 1,
Ternopil, Ternopil Oblast,
Ternopil State Medical university: Facilities & Infrastructure
The Ternopil Medical University is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge modern technology that assures students a smooth and healthy education and living experience. Some of the key facilities are:.
- Apart from a well-structured and spacious campus, the Ternopil Medical University also provides a multi storeyed hostel to its students.
- The Institute is equipped with modern and well-equipped laboratories providing students easy access to practical learning.
- The campus also features a well-stocked library for both academic resources and even recreation and other wellness books.
- Each of the hostel rooms are provided with necessary facilities like bed, heater, study table, internet connectivity etc.
- There are several options for students for recreation in the form of gym, pool, tennis court and even a laundry.
Cost of Living in Ternopil City
The essentials for a student in Ternopil can be dealt with affordably.
Ternopil State Medical University Ranking 2023-24
Ternopil State Medical University world ranking is:
Ternopil State Medical University: Important Dates and Timelines 2023-24
To study MBBS in Ternopil National Medical University for Indian students, timelines and dates to be adhered to are-
|Commencement of 2023-24 intake cycle||September 2023 & February 2024|
|Commencement of Application||September 2023 & February 2024|
|Admission Letter||Within two weeks|
Ternopil State Medical University - Must Know Facts 2023-24
The following are details aspirants need to know in a nutshell to make an informed choice about MBBS in Ternopil National Medical University.
|Intake for MBBS Course||September 2023 & February 2024|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in HSC or equivalent (PCB)|
|NEET Exam||No, however, it is required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Tuition Fees (Approx.)||₹ 2,92,000/- per year|
|Course Duration||6 years (including internship)|
|Universities Recognition||MCI, WHO and UNESCO Approved|
|Ranking of University||Country Rank - 2 World Rating - 3.5 Star|
|Medium of Education||English and Ukrainian|
MBBS in Ternopil State Medical University Fee Structure 2023-24
The Ternopil State Medical University fees holds good the concept of value for money:
|Fee Structure||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fees||3,900 USD||3,900 USD||3,900 USD||3,900 USD||3,900 USD||3,900 USD|
|Hostel||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD|
|Food||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD|
|Total Fees||5,900 USD||5,900 USD||5,900 USD||5,900 USD||5,900 USD||5,900 USD|
Note: The fees are subject to change, however, the university insists on paying in USD only.
Caution : OTC - One Time Charges many students are cheated by Agents as these fees are collected by them and told paid to college numerous students reported cheated by such things. There are no actual OTC charged by any college in Ukraine.
these are just Visa & Insurance Fees less than $700 USD.
Get the best quote for you we don't do commissioning. Enquire Now
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
A student admitted to Ternopil National Medical University enjoys quality education and a luxurious stay in Ternopil National Medical University hostel:
- Multi-storeyed hostels
- Foreign students are given lavish hostel at approx Rs. 40,000 fee/ year.
- Bed, bedsheets, pillows, tables, chairs, cupboards and all new-age bare necessities are available
- Wi-Fi and high-speed internet.
- Well-furnished rooms in university dorms
- 2-3 students in each room
- Library, gyms, laundry are added perks
Ternopil State Medical University – MBBS Syllabus
The MBBS course of Ternopil National Medical University is split up as follows:
|I year (Sem 1&2)|
|History of Medicine|
|Latin Language and Medical Terminology|
|Histology, Cytology, and Embryology|
|Bio-inorganic, Information science, and Medical Equipment|
|Medical Biology, Genetics, and Parasitology|
|II Year (Sem 3&4)|
|III Year (Sem 5&6)|
|Bases of psychology and pedagogic|
|Social medicine and organization|
|Pharmacology and Medical dispensing of medicine|
|Propaedeutic of children diseases with the care of children|
|Radial diagnostics and radial therapy|
|General surgery with anesthesiology and cafe of patients|
|Propaedeutic of inner diseases with the care of patients|
|IV Year (Sem 7&8)|
|Obstetrics and gynecology|
|Remedial gymnastics and sport medicine|
|Psychiatry, narcology and Medical psychology|
|Faculty pediatrics with Medical genetics|
|Facultative therapy with physiotherapy|
|Economics of health protection|
|V Year (Sem 9&10)|
|Hospital therapy and military field therapy|
|Traumatology and orthopedic|
|Infectious and tropical diseases|
|Epidemiology and military epidemiology|
|Children infectious diseases|
|Urgent states medicine of catastrophes|
|Basics of law|
|Military field surgery|
|VI Year (Sem 11&12)|
|Social medicine and organization of health protection|
|Economics of health protection|
|Children infection diseases|
|Obstetrics and gynecology|
|Reanimatology (intensive care)|
|Clinical immunology and allergology|
- HSC or equivalent certificate
- Birth certificate
- Health certificate
- 12 photographs (3cm x 4cm)
- Confirmation letter from Embassy of Ukraine
- Student visa and valid passport
- AIDS/HIV Test Certificate
Ternopil State Medical University MBBS - Course Duration
As other top medical universities in Ukraine, Ternopil National Medical University offers 6 years of medical education in two parts.
5 years for theoretical and practical knowledge and the last 1 year as an internship carried out in affiliated private and government hospitals.
Eligibility Criteria by Ternopil State Medical University for MBBS
Ternopil National Medical University admission can be carried out once the following requirements are met:
- Submission of legal or authorized documents
- HSC or equivalent with 50% aggregate in PCB.
- Original certificates of all declared documents are mandatory.
- Nationality certificate is a prerogative for Indian students.
Admission Process for MBBS in Ternopil State Medical University: Step by Step guide
MBBS admission at Ternopil National Medical University is just a few steps away:
Step. 01Aspirants are to send their resume to [email protected]
Step. 02An invitation letter will be either mailed or couriered once candidate is deemed eligible.
Step. 03The same invitation letter is to be submitted to the Embassy of Ukraine for a student visa.
Step. 04After acquiring the student visa, aspirants are to inform International Students Office of Ternopil National Medical University.
Step. 05After which the arrival time is confirmed and students must inform International Students Office to follow through with the rest of the application process.
Step. 06Once the candidate signs an agreement with the university after paying the 1st year’s the tuition fee the admission process will conclude.
Ternopil State Medical University – Important FAQs
Yes, they could prepare Indian food in the café or get it from their very healthy and hygienic mess.
The total course fee is 25800 USD for the entire course of 6 years.
Average Spending by Indian Students at Ternopil State Medical University, Ternopil City
The following is a ballpark idea of how inexpensive it is for a student in Ternopil in Ukrainian hryvnia:
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant145.88 ₴75.00-283.51
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course600.00 ₴ 350.00-1,000.00
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)101.00 ₴ 95.00-125.00
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)25.00 ₴
- Milk (regular), (1 liter)25.12 ₴ 18.00-30.00
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g)13.90 ₴ 9.38-21.00
- Rice (white), (1kg)27.53 ₴18.00-40.00
- Eggs (regular) (12)28.54 ₴
- Onion (1kg)11.77 ₴ 5.00-22.00
- Lettuce (1 head)21.57 ₴10.00-40.00
- Water (1.5 liter bottle)12.93 ₴ 10.00-18.00
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport) 7.00 ₴4.00-8.00
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price) 250.00 ₴150.00-500.00
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff) 40.00 ₴25.00-60.00
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff) 7.00 ₴ 5.00-10.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre 8,455.78 ₴ 4,500.00-16,207.53
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre 5,711.14 ₴3,000.00-10,000.00
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar) 1,538.72 ₴700.00-3,000.00
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...) 1,095.85 ₴500.00-2,000.00
Top places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Ternopil State Medical University
Comfort food with menu curated around their customer’s suggestions
Other restaurants are mostly continental and European which offer amazing barbeques and pizzas.