Uzhhorod National University: Important Dates and Timelines 2023-24
To study MBBS in Uzhhorod National Medical University for Indian students, timelines and dates are as follows -
|Commencement of 2023-24 intake cycle||September 2023 & February 2024|
|Commencement of Application||September 2023 & February 2024|
|Invitation Letter||Within two weeks|
Uzhhorod National University - Must Know Facts 2023-24
Following are some essential nuggets that aspirants need to make the right choice for MBBS in Ukraine:
|Intake for MBBS Course/td>||September 2023 & February 2024|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in HSC or equivalent (PCB)|
|NEET Exam||No, however, it is required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Tuition Fees (Approx.)||₹ 2,84,000/- per year|
|Course Duration||6 years (including internship)|
|Ranking of University||Country Rank - 7 World Rating - 3.5 Star|
|Medium of Education||English and Ukrainian|
MBBS in Uzhhorod National University Fee Structure 2023-24
For the top rank it has secured, Uzhhorod National University fees are more than just cost-efficient:
|Fee in USD (approx)||$ 3800|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs.2,84,000|
|Hostel & Food in Rupees(approx)||Rs.70,000|
Caution : OTC - One Time Charges many students are cheated by Agents as these fees are collected by them and told paid to college numerous students reported cheated by such things. There are no actual OTC charged by any college in Ukraine.
these are just Visa & Insurance Fees less than $700 USD.
Uzhhorod National University – MBBS Syllabus
The Uzhhorod National Medical University syllabus is rich and thorough. Following is the split-up of the course year-wise.
|I year (Sem 1&2)|
|Medical Biology, Genetics, and Parasitology|
|Histology, Cytology, and Embryology|
|History of Medicine|
|Latin Language and Medical Terminology|
|Bio-inorganic, Information science, and Medical Equipment|
|II Year (Sem 3&4)|
|III Year (Sem 5&6)|
|Bases of Psychology and Pedagogic|
|Social Medicine and Organisation of Health Protection Services|
|Pharmacology and medical dispensing of medicine|
|Propaedeutic of children diseases with the care of children|
|Radial diagnostics and radial therapy|
|General surgery with anesthesiology and cafe of patients|
|Propaedeutic of inner diseases with the care of patients|
|IV Year (Sem 7&8)|
|Obstetrics and gynecology|
|Remedial gymnastics and sport medicine|
|Psychiatry, narcology and medical psychology|
|Faculty pediatrics with medical genetics|
|Facultative therapy with physiotherapy|
|Economics of health protection|
|V Year (Sem 9&10)|
|Traumatology and orthopedic|
|Infectious and tropical diseases|
|Epidemiology and military epidemiology|
|Children infectious diseases|
|Urgent states medicine of catastrophes|
|Basics of Law|
|Military Field Surgery|
|VI Year (Sem 11&12)|
|Social medicine and organization of health protection|
|Economics of health protection|
|Children infection diseases|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Rheumatology (intensive care)|
|Clinical Immunology and Allergology|
Uzhhorod National University Ranking 2023-24
UniRank has ranked Uzhhorod National University as follows:
Eligibility Criteria by Uzhhorod National University for MBBS
The Uzhhorod National Medical University eligibility criteria for the MBBS course is as follows:
- HSC or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks in PCB and English
- A minimum of 17 years and a maximum of 25 years on or before the 31st December 2023.
- NEET exam is not required. However, the scores are needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
- English language proficiency tests are redundant.
Admission Process for MBBS in Uzhhorod National University: Step by Step guide
MBBS in Uzhhorod National Medical University is as simple as following the below steps:
Step. 01Fill the application form.
Step. 02Submit scanned copies of the required documents.
Step. 03Qualified students will receive the invitation letter.
Step. 04First year’s tuition fee is to be paid after getting the invitation letter.
Step. 05After which, apply for the student’s visa with the invitation letter and first-year fee receipt.
The following are documents required to achieve eligibility to apply for MBBS in Uzhhorod National Medical University.
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card (if opted)
- Student Visa (after admission is confirmed)
- Passport size photos
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical test report
Facilities at Uzhhorod National University
Aspirants have more reason to apply for MBBS in Uzhhorod National University due to the following provisions:
- Sports Complex
- Well Furnished Accommodation
- Security Services
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
Uzhhorod National Medical University hostel is the epitome of comfort and luxury apt for students involved in an MBBS course.
- 5 hostels fulfil the accommodation needs of students.
- 2500 students can be housed in these well-equipped hostels.
- Bare necessities like pillows, beds, bedsheets, tables, chairs, fans, electricity are provided
- The hostel area has a cafeteria for students
- Security guards are present 24x7
Uzhhorod National University MBBS - Course Duration
The MBBS in Uzhhorod National Medical University is of 6 years.
5 years of hands-on and theory; 1 year of internship.
Cost of Living in Uzhhorod
The living expenses for students will be curbed due to amenities in the campus, however, even other wise the spends are comfortable and affordable.
Uzhhorod National University – Important FAQs
Yes, but only after the student clears their MCI screening test/FMGE test.
Yes, Indian food can be prepared in the hostel and can be found in Indian restaurants near the campus.
Uzhhorod National University – Address
14, Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Oblast,
Average Spending by Indian Students at Uzhhorod National University, Uzhhorod
The following is a rough picture of how life will be in Uzhhorod in Ukrainian hryvnia:
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant 145.88 ₴ 75.00-283.51
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course 600.00 ₴350.00-1,000.00
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal) 101.00 ₴95.00-125.00
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) 25.00 ₴
- Milk (regular), (1 liter) 25.12 ₴18.00-30.00
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g) 13.90 ₴9.38-21.00
- Rice (white), (1kg) 27.53 ₴ 18.00-40.00
- Eggs (regular) (12) 28.54 ₴
- Onion (1kg) 11.77 ₴5.00-22.00
- Lettuce (1 head) 21.57 ₴10.00-40.00
- Water (1.5 liter bottle) 12.93 ₴10.00-18.00
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport) 7.00 ₴ 4.00-8.00
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price) 250.00 ₴150.00-500.00
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff) 40.00 ₴25.00-60.00
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff) 7.00 ₴ 5.00-10.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre 8,455.78 ₴ 4,500.00-16,207.53
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre 5,711.14 ₴3,000.00-10,000.00
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar) 1,538.72 ₴700.00-3,000.00
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...) 1,095.85 ₴500.00-2,000.00
Top 3 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Uzhhorod National University
A takeaway restaurant that serves parathas with that generous blob of butter
A multicuisine restaurant that serves Indian too
A very famous restaurant that serves a take on Indian food.