V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University: Important Dates 2021-22
In order to secure your admission in V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University for the 2021-22 admission cycle, it is important to adhere to the following important timelines and dates-
|Commencement of 2021-22 intake cycle||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Commencement of Application||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Call Letter||within the next three to four weeks|
V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University: Must Know Facts 2021-22
To secure admission in V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University, here are some important details to keep in mind:
|Intake for MBBS course||September 2021 & February 2022|
|NEET Exam||No, however, it is required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Application Processing Time||45-60 Days|
|Course Fee||Rs. 3.37 Lakhs/year|
|MBBS Course duration||6 Years|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|V.N Karazin Kharkiv National
University ranking in Ukraine
|V.N Karazin Kharkiv National
University world rating
|Recognition||MCI, WHO Approved|
V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University Fee Structure for MBBS
Given below is an annual estimate of V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University fee for MBBS:
|Particular||Amount in USD ($)||Amount in INR|
|Course Fee in USD (approx)||5400 USD||378000 INR|
|Hostel Annual Fees||1000 USD||70000 INR|
|Total Fee||38400 USD||2688000 INR|
Note: 1 USD = ₹ 70
V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University fees mentioned above is approximate and subject to change with fluctuation in exchange rate of the currency.
Caution : OTC - One Time Charges many students are cheated by Agents as these fees are collected by them and told paid to college numerous students reported cheated by such things. There are no actual OTC charged by any college in Ukraine.
these are just Visa & Insurance Fees less than $700 USD.
V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University world ranking and Recognition
V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University for MBBS is recognized by WHO, MCI and Ministry of Education and Science, Ukraine.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University
Aspiring students need to meet the following eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Ukraine at V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University:
- A minimum of 50% aggregate in 10+2 with biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects is required for General category students to pursue MBBS in abroad.
- A minimum of 45% aggregate in 10+2 with biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects is required for SC/ST/OBS category students to study MBBS in Ukraine 2021-22.
- Applicant’s must have attained the age of 17 and below 25 years on the date of admission in MBBS course at V.N Karazin University.
- Qualifying English proficiency tests like IELTS and TOEFL is not a V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University admission requirement.
V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University admissions have an easy and smooth process.
V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available on the university’s website. It takes 1-2 weeks for the application to be cleared.
Step. 02Students are selected by the admission committee to study at the National University of Life and Environmental Science, Ukraine.
Step. 03V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University admission office will issue a provisional admission letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 04Next step in V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University admissions is receiving visa invitation which will be sent by the university.
Step. 05Once you receive the visa invitation, get it stamped by the embassy and apply for visa in the Ukraine Embassy.
Step. 06The student needs to inform the university about their date of arrival. The university will send a university representative at the airport for the student.
And your dream to study MBBS abroad will begin!
V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- Passport size photographs
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Scorecard ( if opted)
- IELTS, TOEFL Score card
V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University MBBS Syllabus
The university offers a well-rounded syllabus for aspiring medical professionals. Medical education at V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way.
Here is the detailed syllabus of V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University for MBBS:
|Fundamentals of Psychology|
|Hygiene and Ecology|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Fundamentals of Stomatology|
V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University - FMGE Performance 2019
Given below is the FMGE performance for MBBS course at V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University for the year 2019:
|Name of University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass %|
|Vinnitsa V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University||290||109||37.59%|
Students’ Life: MBBS in V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University
Finding a comfortable and safe space is very important for international students. Students who study MBBS in V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University will find it all during their MBBS in Ukraine 2021-22.
- The university provides its students with the best infrastructure for both academic and cultural activities.
- The library is well-stacked with books and journals, accessible to all students without any cost.
- The university hosts cultural festivals that celebrate the diversity of the students. Experience of studying MBBS in V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University for Indian students will be rich and widen their worldview.
- Indian food is easily available near the campus. MBBS in Ukraine will not come with as much food nostalgia as you think.
- On campus accommodation at V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University hostel makes the environment charged with rejuvenating spirit of young students socializing, studying, celebration and living an amazing student life together.
Hostel and Accommodation
Accommodation is available for International students studying MBBS in abroad at V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University. Based on V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University reviews, the following facilities and amenities are available at the hostel:
- Rooms are well-furnished with desks, chairs, beds, blankets and mattresses.
- 2-3 people share one room and each room has attached kitchen and bathroom.
- About 2000 students stay at the hostel which is 24x7 under strict security and surveillance.
- Campus has free Wi-Fi and meals and snack services all day at the hostel mess. This ensures a lot of cost benefit for students pursuing MBBS abroad.
- Students who wish to live more independently during their MBBS course in Ukraine can opt for private accommodation near the campus.
Medical education at V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University has international ties with the following organizations that help in opening new vistas for the students:
- European University Association (EUA)
- European Fusion Education Network (FUSENET)
- Magna Charta Universitatum Observatory (MCUO)
- International Association of Universities (IAU)
- European Nuclear Education Network (ENEN)
V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University tuition fee is manageable as it cost relatively lesser than fees in private Indian medical colleges. V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University fees is affordable and ensures quality education and infrastructure to study MBBS in V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University for Indian students.
Yes, the university is a good one for MBBS. V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University world rating is 2 star. V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University tuition fees is economical and provides quality education for students. V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University admission process is quite smooth as well.
V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University Ukraine world ranking is 2 star and ranking in the country is 11.
Average Spending by Indian Students at V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University (in Hryvnia)
1 Hryvnia = Approx. INR 2.60/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 70-250 Hryvnia
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 100-120 Hryvnia
- Indian Restaurants Meal for two: 400-800 Hryvnia
- Cappuccino: 25-50 Hryvnia
- Bread for 2 people: 8-24 Hryvnia
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 20 Hryvnia
- Average public transport expense (Monthly Pass): 250-600 Hryvnia
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 30-80 Hryvnia
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 7500-13000 Hryvnia
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 5000-8000 Hryvnia
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 2000-5000 Hryvnia
- Internet Expense: 150-250 Hryvnia
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 600-2000 Hryvnia
- Casual Wear (Levis etc): 800-3000 Hryvnia
- Shoes and footwear: 1500- 3000 Hryvnia
5 Restaurants for Indian Students near V.N Karazin National University
This eating spot serves Indian, East European and Ukrainian food for days when you miss good old Indian food.
Quench your cravings at India Palace. The place serves Indian and European cuisine.
Perfect hang out spot for you and your friends. The place serves Indian, Thai, European and many more, with drinks for the gang.