Infrastructure and Facilities
- The university provides accommodation for all students in well-furnished hostel facility. The rooms are centrally air-conditioned, have internet connectivity, LCD televisions, laundry services etc.
- A well-maintained gymnasium is accessible to all students for maintaining their physical well-being.
- The university has a reading room where students can read and study in a peaceful ambience. Students can find magazines, newspapers and educational literature on the shelves of this room.
- University infrastructure is modern and technologically rich. The lecture halls and laboratories are spacious and properly maintained. Conference halls are available for student seminars and other cultural events as well.
Andijan State Medical Institute world ranking and Recognition
MBBS course at Andijan Medical Institute is recognized by WHO, NMC and Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, Uzbekistan.
Andijan State Medical Institute: Important Dates 2022-23
For Andijan State Medical Institute admissions 2022-2023 cycle, it is important that the students adhere to these dates-
|Commencement of 2022-23 intake cycle||September 2022|
|Commencement of Application||September 2022|
|Admission Letter||within the next 3-4 weeks|
Andijan State Medical Institute: Must Know Facts 2022-23
To secure Andijan State Medical Institute admission, aspirants need to keep in mind the following details:
|Intake for MBBS Course at Andijan State Medical Institute||September, 2022|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||25-30 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in 12th with PCB|
|NEET Exam||Not required. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||3210 USD|
|Course Duration||6 years (including 1 year of internship)|
|Andijan State Medical Institute Ranking in Uzbekistan||57|
|Andijan Medical Institute Rating||2 Stars|
|University Recognition by||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
Andijan State Medical Institute Fee Structure MBBS 2022-23
Andijan State Medical Institute fees is manageable for its students studying MBBS in Uzbekistan 2022-23
Year-wise details of Andijan State Medical Institute fees is given below:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Course Fee in USD||3210 USD||3210 USD||3210 USD||3210 USD||3210 USD||3210 USD|
|Course Fee in INR||₹ 2,35,000||₹ 2,35,000||₹ 2,35,000||₹ 2,35,000||₹ 2,35,000||₹ 2,35,000|
|Mess Charges (INR)||₹ 84,000||₹ 84,000||₹ 84,000||₹ 84,000||₹ 84,000||₹ 84,000|
|Total in INR||₹ 3,19,000||₹ 3,19,000||₹ 3,19,000||₹ 3,19,000||₹ 3,19,000||₹ 3,19,000|
Caution : Uzbekistan is only preferred by Muslim Community (Islamic Religion) as Uzbekistan Population is 96.3% Muslim.
Andijan State Medical Institute fees mentioned is approximate, and may vary as per the change in currency.
Andijan State Medical Institute annual tuition fee and mess charges are given above.
One-time admission charges during admission include 1500 USD (Registration fee, Hostel charges, Medical charges and Invitation letter) and 100 USD for Insurance.
Second year onwards, 850 USD (Hostel Charges, Visa Conversion, Registration fee and Insurance) are payable every year till the end of the course.
Costs like air tickets, Visa etc may cost up to 1 lakh during admission in Andijan State Medical Institute.
Hostel and Accommodation
Andijan State Medical Institute hostel is available for all students, including international students who come to Uzbekistan for MBBS in abroad. Affordable and easy accommodation makes the choice to study MBBS in Uzbekistan 2022-23 a good one.
- Andijan State Medical Institute reviews confirm that the hostel premises have fully furnished rooms and basic facilities that students will need.
- The rooms have beds, shelves, fans, chairs, wardrobe, bathrooms, study desks, air conditioning.
- Entertainment center LCD televisions, couches, and games for students.
- The hostel also has a laundry room for students’ convenience.
- Students have access to internet connectivity all day long.
- The management has made arrangements for domestic services like haircuts, sewing, grocery shopping etc.
- Gymnasium is part of the hostel premises.
- Students can spend long hours studying and reading in the Reading room. Newspapers, magazines and other types of literature is available in the reading room.
Andijan State Medical Institute MBBS Syllabus
Medical education at Andijan State Medical Institute aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way.
The course includes 5 years of classroom learning with a distinguished faculty and one year of internship in the final year of the course which gives the students practical training for practice.
Here is the detailed syllabus of Andijan Medical Institute for MBBS:
|Fundamentals of Psychology|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
Andijan State Medical Institute admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- Passport size Photographs (12)
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- Student Visa
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Scorecard (if opted)
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Fee Payment Receipt
- Proof of financial stability
Faculties offered in Andijan State Medical Institute for MBBS
- Postgraduate Program
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Andijan State Medical Institute
To secure admission in Andijan State Medical Institute, the students need to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant needs to have completed senior secondary education from a recognized board with 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to study MBBS at Andijan State Medical Institute for Indian students.
- Andijan State Medical Institute admission requirement is to clear NEET examination if only the student wishes to practice in India after completion of MBBS course.
- Possessing a valid passport with minimum two years of validity is mandatory.
- Applicant must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission to study MBBS abroad in Uzbekistan.
Andijan State Medical Institute admissions are hassle-free and manageable online. Andijan State Medical Institute admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Andijan State Medical Institute admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available on the university’s website.
Step. 02Submit the required documents, along with scanned copy of passport. Student must submit authentic Identity proofs as required by the authorities.
Step. 03Andijan State Medical Institute admission office will issue an Invitation letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 04After receiving the admission letter and confirmation of admission, the student must pay the fees for MBBS course.
Step. 05Students can apply for visa after fee payment.
Step. 06Once the visa application is verified and stamped, the student needs to inform the university of their date and time of arrival in Russia.
And your dream to pursue MBBS in abroad will begin!
MBBS course in Uzbekistan from Andijan State Medical Institute is recognised globally by institutions like WHO and NMC. Students can practice in any country after completion of their MBBS in Andijan Medical Institute once they clear the respective countries screening test.
MBBS in Andijan State Medical Institute is a very good option for Indian students if they wish to pursue MBBS abroad. Andijan State Medical Institute tuition fee is affordable and well-structured. Andijan State Medical Institute world rating is 2 stars.
There is no entrance exam for admission in Andijan State Medical Institute for MBBS course. Students from India who wish to study MBBS abroad but practice in India after their degree is achieved must clear NEET examination.
Andijan Medical Institute has a clinic that can accommodate about 700 patients. The clinic offers various specialized treatments and is affiliated with Republican centre of Vertebrology, Lymphology and Cardiac surgery.
The institute offers specialization courses in Anatomy, Dermatology, Pharmacology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Cardiology and many other fields after completion of MBBS course in Uzbekistan.
Andijan State Medical Institute has a huge and resourceful library. There are books, journals, academic papers, magazines, reference books, periodical etc that count in lakhs. The library has five reading halls where students can sit comfortably and read and study.
Average Spending in Andijan, Uzbekistan during MBBS Abroad
Note – 1 USD = Approx. INR 70/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 1-10 USD
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 2-3 USD
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 4-15 USD
- Cappuccino: 1-3 USD
- Bread for 2 people: 0.15-0.25 USD
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 0.5-1 USD
- Average public transport expense (monthly): 13-14 USD
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 0.20-0.24 USD
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 150-500 USD
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 120-500 USD
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 20-50 USD
- Internet Expense: 15-60 USD
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 15-20 USD
- Sports clothing (Adidas, Puma etc): 20-25 USD
- Shoes and footwear: 15-25 USD