Facilities at Samarkand State Medical Institute
Admission in Samarkand State Medical Institute provides students with facilities that satisfy needs beyond academic:
- Not only students but also doctors completing advanced training, have been given the best possible living conditions.
- Students on each floor have a total of 12 televisions for cultural entertainment, and all rooms have upholstered furniture.
- The “Spirituality and Enlightenment” room has high-definition visual tools, upholstered chairs, and carpets.
- The library's division has around 3000 books of educational literature.
- There are computer groups and classes, which are fitted with 24 computers of the most recent model.
- Several youth clubs that conduct round-table discussions and meetings help students stay current and motivated.
Samarkand State Medical Institute Ranking 2023-24
Samarkand State Medical Institute world ranking has been denoted by UniRank, a trusted ranking agency:
Samarkand State Medical Institute: Important Dates and Timelines 2023-24
To study MBBS in Samarkand State Medical Institute for Indian students, timelines and dates to be adhered to are-
|Commencement of 2023-24 intake cycle||September 2023|
|Commencement of Application||September 2023|
|Admission Letter||Within two weeks|
Samarkand State Medical Institute - Must Know Facts 2023-24
The table below contains information that will help aspirants visualize the needs and prerogatives to study MBBS at Samarkand State Medical Institute .
|Intake for MBBS Course at Samarkand State Medical Institute||September, 2023|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in HSC or equivalent (PCB)|
|NEET Exam||Not required. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Tuition Fees (Approx.)||3400 USD/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years (including internship)|
|Samarkand State Medical Institute
ranking in uzbekistan
|Samarkand State Medical Institute
|University Recognized by||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Medium of Education||English|
MBBS in Samarkand State Medical Institute Fee Structure 2023-24
Samarkand State Medical Institute fees offer value for money to international students making Samarkand State Medical Institute admissions a doable feat. Below are the Samarkand State Medical Institute annual tuition fees.
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||3850 USD||3400 USD||3400 USD||3400 USD||3400 USD|
|Fees in Indian Rupees||₹ 2.84 Lakhs||₹ 2.56 Lakhs||₹ 2.56 Lakhs||₹ 2.56 Lakhs||₹ 2.56 Lakhs|
|Hostel Fees||Included||600 USD||600 USD||600 USD||600 USD|
|Hostel Fee in Rupees||Included||₹ 42,000 (approx.)||₹ 42,000 (approx.)||₹ 42,000 (approx.)||₹ 42,000 (approx.)|
|Total Fees in Indian Rupees||₹ 3.84Lakhs||₹ 2.80 Lakhs||₹ 2.80 Lakhs||₹ 2.80 Lakhs||₹ 2.80 Lakhs|
Caution : Uzbekistan is only preferred by Muslim Community (Islamic Religion) as Uzbekistan Population is 96.3% Muslim.
The above-mentioned Samarkand State Medical Institute fees are subject to change. Please contact the university for accurate information.
Hostel and Accommodation
Students from all over the world will stay in spacious and safe dormitories at the Samarkand State Medical Institute:
- The Institute provides fully furnished, safe, and comfortable hostel rooms.
- The hostel offers all basic amenities, such as hot and cold running water and a central heating system.
- For students, there is a gymnasium with all of the requisite amenities.
- The hostel system has excellent security 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- A shared kitchen, restrooms, computer space, and study rooms are all part of the hostel scheme.
- In the comfort zone of students, there is furniture, washing machines, and new televisions.
- Educational books, journals, and magazines are available in the reading room.
- In the hostel, there are laundry rooms.
- In hostel rooms, Internet access is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- International students will prepare their meals in the kitchen, which is fitted with refrigerators and gas stoves.
Samarkand State Medical Institute – MBBS Syllabus
The syllabus split up of MBBS course at Samarkand State Medical Institute:
|Fundamentals of Psychology|
|Fundamentals of Psychology|
The documents mentioned below are mandatory to complete the Samarkand State Medical Institute admissions process to enroll into MBBS in Uzbekistan:
- Application form
- Academic mark sheet (original and copy)
- Leaving certificate
- Original medical reports
- Health and Life insurance
- A valid passport/copy
- Passport size photos
- Birth certificates
Eligibility Criteria by Samarkand State Medical Institute for MBBS
Samarkand State Medical Institute admission requirements are as simple as the University of Northern Philippines admissions for MBBS in abroad but are mandatory for students to clear before application:
- 17 years is the minimum and 25 is the maximum age as of 31st December.
- The student must achieve a grade of 10+12 in physics, chemistry, biology, and English.
- Students in the open group must achieve a PCB score of 50%.
- Students in the ST/SC/OBC categories must achieve a PCB score of 45 percent.
Admission Process for MBBS in Samarkand State Medical Institute: Step by Step guide
For a clear picture of Samarkand State Medical Institute admissions to study MBBS abroad, the following uncomplicated steps are to be taken:
Step. 01Candidates must first complete the online application form accessible on the official website with all necessary information before the deadline dates.
Step. 02The applicant should download and upload all of his or her educational records.
Step. 03The university will give the applicant an offer letter within 48 hours.
Step. 04Pay the first-year MBBS course fee after receiving the offer letter.
Step. 05Apply for a visa to obtain a valid passport.
Step. 06Be patient for a few days, as visa processing can take 30 days.
Step. 07The applicant will receive a valid passport, allowing them to realise their dream.
Samarkand State Medical Institute MBBS - Course Duration
The MBBS course at Samarkand State Medical Institute lasts five years.
- In the first five years, medical students will learn the fundamentals of medicine from highly-qualified professors and teachers in an English-medium environment.
- Medical students gain a thorough understanding of the fundamental theoretical and practical aspects of the MBBS programme.
Samarkand State Medical Institute – Important FAQs
Apart from the information provided, here are some questions that are asked:
Yes, there are exclusive hostels and cooks available for Indian students in Samarkand State Medical Institute
There are both indoor and outdoor gyms in Samarkand State Medical Institute
They are normal hospitals that involve the students from Samarkand State Medical Institute
Following is the address of the Samarkand State Medical Institute admission office and university:
18 Amir Temur St,
Average Spending by Indian Students at Samarkand State Medical Institute, Samarkand
The following is a detail list of daily needs that a person would encounter as a student studying MBBS in Uzbekistan:
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant 4.93 USD2.00-7.00
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course 20.00 USD14.10-30.00
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal) 3.26 USD3.00-5.00
- Milk (regular), (1 liter) 0.65 USD0.50-1.20
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g) 0.26 USD0.18-0.70
- Rice (white), (1kg) 1.28 USD0.70-1.59
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport) 0.18 USD
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff) 0.36 USD0.36-1.00
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff) 0.20 USD0.12-0.36
- Taxi 1hour Waiting (Normal Tariff) 3.00 USD3.00-5.00
- Gasoline (1 liter) 0.53 USD0.47-0.63
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre 150.00 USD
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre 225.00 USD150.00-300.00
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre 100.00 USD
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar) 43.33 USD16.00-100.00
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...) 34.00 USD20.00-50.00
- 1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range) 77.92 USD35.00-150.00
- 1 Pair of Men Leather Business Shoes 64.23USD30.00-150.00