Infrastructure and Facilities
- Hostel Facility at the university can accommodate 1700 students at once. The hostel is under the management of Tashkent Medical Academy’s administration.
- Facilities at the hostel include entertainment zone, reading room, television, internet access, kitchen area etc.
- The university provides space for students’ athlectic and recreational activity. There is a gymnasium, football nets, basketball court, volleyball court and many other sports.
- The university campus is designed in the modern style and is well-equipped with the latest technology for students.
- The university runs student exchange programs and academic conferences throughout the year in association with other institutions across the globe. This ensures a well-rounded learning experience for students.
Tashkent Medical Academy world rating and Recognition
MBBS course at Tashkent Medical Academy is recognized by WHO, NMC and Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, Uzbekistan.
Tashkent Medical Academy: Important Dates 2023-24
For Tashkent Medical Academy admissions 2023-24 cycle, it is important that the students adhere to these dates-
|Commencement of 2020 intake cycle||September 2023|
|Commencement of Application||September 2023|
|Admission Letter||within the next 3-4 weeks|
Tashkent Medical Academy: Must Know Facts 2023-24
To secure Tashkent Medical Academy admission, aspirants need to keep in mind the following details:
|Intake for MBBS Course at Tashkent Medical Academy||September, 2023|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||25-30 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in 12th with PCB|
|NEET Exam||Not Required.However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||₹ 6.09/ Year|
|Course Duration||5 years (including 1 year of internship)|
|Tashkent Medical Academy Ranking in Uzbekistan||7|
|Tashkent Medical Academy World rating||3 Stars|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|University Recognized by||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
Tashkent Medical Academy Fee Structure MBBS 2023-24
Tashkent Medical Academy fees is manageable for its students studying MBBS in Uzbekistan 2023-24.
Year-wise details of Tashkent Medical Academy fees is given below:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Total|
|Course Fee in USD||4000 USD||4000 USD||4000 USD||4000 USD||4000 USD||20,000 USD|
|Course Fee in INR||₹ 2,80,000||₹ 2,80,000||₹ 2,80,000||₹ 2,80,000||₹ 2,80,000||₹ 14,00,000|
Caution : Uzbekistan is only preferred by Muslim Community (Islamic Religion) as Uzbekistan Population is 96.3% Muslim.
Tashkent Medical Academy fees mentioned is approximate, and may vary as per the change in currency.
Tashkent Medical Academy annual tuition fee given above includes registration fee, Hostel charges and mess charges.
Costs like air tickets, Visa, one-time charges etc may cost up to 1 lakh during admission in Tashkent Medical Academy.
Hostel and Accommodation
Tashkent Medical Academy hostel is available for all students, including international students who come to Uzbekistan for MBBS in abroad. Affordable and easy accommodation makes the choice to study MBBS in Uzbekistan 2023-24 a good one.
- Tashkent Medical Academy reviews confirm that the hostel premises have fully furnished rooms and basic facilities that students will need.
- The campus has 5 student dorms that can accommodate 1600-1700 students.
- The rooms have beds, shelves, fans, chairs, wardrobe, bathrooms, study desks, air conditioning.
- Gymnasium at the hostel provides space for maintaining students’ health. The hostel also has a basketball court, volley ball court and football nets.
- Students have access to hostel Wi-Fi all day long.
- Tashkent Medical Academy administration takes students’ security very seriously. There is a strict protocol of entry in the hostel. Security staff takes regular rounds around the dorms.
- For an interactive student life, round tables and other such events are organized every year.
Tashkent Medical Academy MBBS Syllabus
Medical education at Tashkent Medical Academy aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way.
5 years long MBBS course includes classroom learning with a distinguished faculty and one year of internship in the final year of the course which gives the students practical training for practice.
Here is the detailed syllabus of Tashkent Medical Academy for MBBS:
|Fundamentals of Psychology|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
Tashkent Medical Academy admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- Passport size Photographs (12)
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- Student Visa
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Scorecard (if opted)
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Fee Payment Receipt
- Proof of financial stability
Note – All documents must be translated in Uzbek or Russian.
Faculties offered in Tashkent Medical Academy for MBB
- General Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Medical Biology
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Tashkent Medical Academy
To secure admission in Tashkent Medical Academy, the students need to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant needs to have completed senior secondary education from a recognized board with 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to study MBBS at Tashkent Medical Academy for Indian students for General category.
- Applicant needs to have completed senior secondary education from a recognized board with 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to study MBBS at Tashkent Medical Academy for Indian students for Reserved category.
- Tashkent Medical Academy admission requirement is to clear NEET examination if only the student wishes to practice in India after completion of MBBS course.
- Possessing a valid passport with minimum two years of validity is mandatory.
- Applicant must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission to study MBBS abroad in Uzbekistan.
Tashkent Medical Academy admissions are smooth and manageable online. Tashkent Medical Academy admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Tashkent Medical Academy admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available on the university’s website. The application will be addressed to the Rector of the academy.
Step. 02Submit the required documents, along with scanned copy of passport to tma.interdep.com. International department handles admission of foreign students. Student must submit authentic Identity proofs as required by the authorities. All the documents need to be translated in Russian or Uzbek before submission.
Step. 03Tashkent Medical Academy admission office will issue an Invitation letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 04After receiving the admission letter and confirmation of admission, the student must pay Tashkent Medical Academy MBBS fees.
Step. 05Students can apply for visa after fee payment.
Step. 06Once the visa application is verified and stamped, the student needs to inform the university of their date and time of arrival in Uzbekistan.
And your dream to pursue MBBS in abroad will begin!
Indian Restaurants in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- The Gabbar’s – The Gabbar’s is one of the most popular restaurants in Oybek, Tashkent, serving Indian, Chinese, Asian, European and Russian cuisine.
- Shalimar Restaurant – Just the place for a desi lunch, Shalimar Restaurant serves Indian food with many vegetarian options.
- Guru Tandoori – As the name suggests, get ready for lip-smacking tandoori flavours at Guru Tandoori. This place is a heaven for non-vegetarians.
- The Host – If some day you wish to treat yourself to a lavish meal, The Host is the place to explore. They serve Indian and Asian food with good vegetarian options.
- Patiala House – Patiala House serves Indian food and a variety of drinks. Reserve a table here when you miss Indian food.
Indian food is easily available in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Students can find Indian food options at the university mess as well during MBBS course in Uzbekistan.
MBBS in Tashkent Medical Academy is 5 years long. Initial years comprise of classroom lectures and the final year is mandatory internship for practical training.
No, IELTS/TOEFL clearance is not for enrolment in Tashkent Medical Academy for MBBS. Students need to appear for NEET examination only if they wish to practice medicine in India after they study MBSS abroad in Uzbekistan.
Students get vacation after every semester during MBBS in Tashkent Medical Academy. Whether the student wishes to come home or stay in hostel during break is their choice.
Yes, students can appear for MCI screening test as many times as they wish. Tashkent Medical Academy has preparation programs for clearing screening tests of different countries.
Tashkent Medical Academy fee is affordable and well-structured. In fact, it is less than many Indian private medical schools. Tashkent Medical Academy world rating is three stars. The academy ranks 7 in Uzbekistan.
Average Spending in Tashkent, Uzbekistan during MBBS Abroad
Note – 1 USD = Approx. INR 70/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 2-7 USD
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 3-5 USD
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 15-35 USD
- Cappuccino: 1-3 USD
- Bread for 2 people: 0.18-0.70 USD
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 0.5-1 USD
- Average public transport expense (monthly): 10-20 USD
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 0.4-1 USD
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 200-500 USD
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 150-300 USD
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 15-35 USD
- Internet Expense: 15-60 USD
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 20-50 USD
- Sports clothing (Adidas, Puma etc): 16-100 USD
- Shoes and footwear: 30-150 USD